Jul. 16, 2011
Personal Trainer Pennant Hills
Pregnancy can cause you to gain quite a lot of fat and following a number of steps could effectively help you in shedding this excess fat. A proper exercise schedule and workout routine under the guidance of a Pennant Hills personal trainer should get you back to your earlier fit self in a reasonably short period of time. Moreover, an effective training regimen also helps in strengthening your muscles which in turn helps in fighting off any post natal medical and health problems that may arise. Hence, hiring a personal trainer in Pennant Hills and following the steps mentioned below can bring great benefits to your health post pregnancy.
• Move your newborn child’s nursery upstairs. This will force you to climb the stairs a number of times throughout the day whenever your child needs to be fed or needs his or her clothes to be changed.
• Take your baby for walks in the park. Not only will you get some much needed light exercise but your baby will also receive the benefits of fresh air.
• Hire a Sydney personal trainer, and try to follow the program that your trainer designs as well as possible. Try to schedule in at least half an hour of physical activity and Pennant Hills personal training at least three times every week.
• Hire a nutritionist or get one of any knowledgeable personal trainers in Pennant Hills to draw you an effective diet and nutrition plan to aid your workouts. Ensure that you drink large amounts of water and that you eat as healthily as possible. Do not stress about counting the number of calories you consume while you are breast feeding your child, but try to ensure that the sources of the calories are not junk food or processed fats.
• Concentrate on pelvic exercises in your training schedule. These strengthen your pelvic region, prevent the onset of urinary incontinence post pregnancy and help in holding your bowel, uterus and bladder in place.
• Also concentrate on the muscles of your abdominal region to help you get back the flat stomach and well shaped waist that you head before pregnancy.
• Do not get bogged down if results are not immediate and try to push yourself as much as possible to lose all the fat that you have accumulated over the past nine months. Losing all the pregnancy fat takes time if it is to be done in a healthy manner.
Thus, losing all the weight that you put on during pregnancy does not have to be a difficult process. By working under a Pennant Hills personal trainer and following the above steps, you should be well on your way to bidding farewell to all that excess fat.